Double Wall Steel Composite Bonded UST Features:
Meets UL58, UL1746, SANS1535 & EN12285.
Steel provides complete compatibility with all blends of ethanol and biodiesel fuels. A high-voltage holiday test of the coating assures that the steel is isolated from external corrosive environments. Interstitial space monitoring forms an integral part of the assembly. Designed in accordance with UL58, for burial up to 1,500mm.
- Built to national & internationally recognised standards with strict 3rd party quality control inspection programme.
- Manhole apertures allows for both suction and / or pressure system layout in one comprehensive design.
- Composite containment adaptor allows for “any brand” chamber installation.
- Wetted filler drop tube design, limits evaporation through filler line.
- Elevated suction drop tube design, eliminates contaminant distribution.
- Interstitial monitoring facilitates “in service” leak detection.
- Primary and secondary steel construction provides structural strength, while outer fibreglass coating prevents corrosion.
- Certified carbon steel primary and secondary construction to EN 10025-2 S355JR.
- Specification compliance branded on product.
- High impact resistant and excellent tensile strength fiberglass coating.
- 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship.
|Capacity (m3)||Internal Diameter (mm)||Total Length (mm) approximately|
|4,5||1808||1912 / 2164|
|9||1808||3700 / 3712 / 3924|
|14||1808||5512 / 5834|
|23||2318||5500 / 5512 / 5834|
|46 Long||2 318||10912 / 11234|
|46 Dumpy||2 870||7748|
Our certification and accreditation from the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS), establish a class-leading technology and product quality.