Vertical Aboveground Storage Tanks
Vertical AST on Flat or Sloped Bottom Features:
Meets SANS 10131.
- Steel provides complete compatibility with all blends of ethanol and biodiesel fuels.
- Sloped bottom design ensures contaminant run off.
- Polyurethane corrosion protection assures durability.
- Safe and legislative compliant top access incorporated in the design.
- Designed in accordance with ASME VIII division 1, API 650
- Primary steel construction provides structural strength, while outer polyurethane coating prevents corrosion.
- Certified carbon steel primary construction to EN 10025-2 S355JR.
- Capacity range up to 83m3.
- Specification compliance branded on product.
- High impact resistant and excellent tensile strength polyurethane coating.
- 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship.
|Capacity (m3)||Internal Diameter (mm)||Total Length (mm) approximately|
|46 Long||2 318||10990|
|46 Dumpy||2 870||7482|
Our certification and accreditation from the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS), establish a class leading technology and product quality.